Water Filter Replacement
EDR2RXD1 Filter 2
1. Locate the filter door in the upper right corner of the refrigerator section.
2. Squeeze the tab so that the door opens.
3. Angle the filter downwards and turn the filter counter-clockwise (left) until it releases. Discard the old filter
4. Open new filter and remove plastic top. Inspect O-rings to be sure they are still in place.
5. Insert the new filter with the arrow facing upward. As you push in the filter will rotate clockwise (right).
6. Rotate filter until it locks in.
7. Close filter door and make sure it snaps into place.
8. Run 4 gallons of water through your new filter to flush it.
If your housing will not accept the new filter or water is leaking from the housing you may be in need of additional service. For service on any Whirlpool product please call us at (865)947-4100. Thanks for letting us serve your family!