KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker
When you think of coffee you may not always think Kitchenaid, but they have introduced a new compact cold brew coffee maker. Cold-brew coffee is the pinnacle of the coffee world. Cold brewing coffee introduces a natural sweetness and new notes of taste that hot brewing cannot produce. This is due to the slow and cold steeping, which even produces more caffeine than a hot shot of espresso. Kitchenaid’s new cold brew coffee maker can help you save time in the morning, and can help you save money when you do not want to buy expensive cold brew elsewhere. Below is a quick overview of the pros and cons of the coffee maker and a link to purchase the unit.
- Compact Design: Unit will fit easily on refrigerator shelf, can brew and dispense from the same container
- Built-in Pour Spout: No-drip pour spout allow you to pour a cup at a time
- Portable: Integrated metal handle allows coffee maker to carried anywhere
- Paper-Free Filter: The stainless steel reusable filter means there are no paper filters to buy
- Sturdy Design: The glass and metal design ensures a quality piece of equipment
- Small Capacity: At 28-oz the KitchenAid cold brewer does not hold as much as some other cold brew coffee makers
- People wanting a compact, portable, and stylish cold brew coffee maker that can reside in the fridge while delivering great tasting cold brew coffee.
To purchase the KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker click Here